In Use: Magazine Typography
It seems we're not the only ones who look at magazines for the type. Our coverage of Martha Stewart's Blueprint was so popular that we headed back to the newsstand on a search for more great typography. Five periodicals get the treatment in the latest FontShop newsletter. If you're not subscribed, you're missing out.
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star