First set of D&AD Awards results announced
The D&AD has announced that with over 30 per cent of judging complete, 154 entries have been selected to go into the D&AD Annual--representing the best creative work of the year. Of these, 32 have been nominated for a D&AD Pencil. The winners will be announced at the D&AD Awards Ceremony & Dinner on 3 June at The Roundhouse, London.
Click on the links below to see the Nomination and In-Book results for the following categories.
Magazine and Newspaper Design
TV & Cinema Communications
Writing for Design
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer