In Use: Helvetica for Kartell
Here's something from the Typographic Happenstance Department. Kartell uses a typeface as crisp and clean as their ultra modern furniture: Helvetica.
But earlier this month, San Francisco designer/photographer Graham Hicks caught the Kartell logo in a rougher state:
"After a quick visit to Stout Books to pick up a little book I noticed the Kartell furniture store up the street was being repainted. The huge Helvetica logo had been masked off with orange tape making some interesting shapes."
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf