In Use: Helvetica for Kartell
Here's something from the Typographic Happenstance Department. Kartell uses a typeface as crisp and clean as their ultra modern furniture: Helvetica.
But earlier this month, San Francisco designer/photographer Graham Hicks caught the Kartell logo in a rougher state:
"After a quick visit to Stout Books to pick up a little book I noticed the Kartell furniture store up the street was being repainted. The huge Helvetica logo had been masked off with orange tape making some interesting shapes."
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
游客's review on Article 超强视觉冲击-3D字体设计作品超强视觉冲击
游客's review on Article 20个出色的艺术字体设计作品欣赏优秀作品展
游客's review on Article 全球第一家手书数字化平台-在线书写毛笔字生成TTF字体给你全世界智慧
馬塞客's review on Article 字体疑问？1.可能是版权问题故意的。（体验版） 2、可能是字库制作时疏忽bug。
游客's review on Article 自己动手用FontCreator修改字体简单教程因为这是日本的字体，所以缺字很正常，字型的编排也是按照日本教育部标准做的。
游客's review on Article 设计师常用字体库和排版参考请问有打包好的吗？给我一个谢谢