Stunning typographic work by Lotta Nieminen
Ruuku, identity proposal for the finnish food culture center.
Lotta Nieminen is a finnish designer living and working in Helsinki. Her portfolio shows her skills in both graphic design and illustration, I've become a real fan of her use of typography in her graphic design work.
Identity and layout for Nolla, an environmental lifestyle magazine.
Poster and packaging design for Helsinki letters.
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!