[Unicode Announcement] New Public Review Issues for Unicode 6.0 UAXes
The Unicode Consortium is revising the Unicode Standard Annexes for
eventual release of Unicode 6.0. A standard part of our development
process is to open all of the annexes for public review. All the annexes
are currently available on the PRI page. We encourage all interested
parties to participate in this review. To look at the annexes and make
suggestions for additions and improvements to their content, please see
the Public Review Issues page:
Comments should be submitted by May 3, 2010.
If you have comments for official UTC consideration, please post them by
submitting your comments through our feedback & reporting page:
If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode mail list, then please
use the following link to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware
that discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically
recorded as input to the UTC. You must use the reporting link above
to generate comments for UTC consideration.
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Benetton identity redesign