Layer Tennis: Peter Bruhn & Mark Simonson
Welcome to the offices of FontShop San Francisco. I'm Stephen Coles, here with designer Chris Hamamoto and font support expert Ivan Bettger. Our friend Nick Sherman joins us from Brooklyn. Nick is a designer, writer, skateboarder, musician, teacher, pizza fanatic, printer, classic horror film buff, and monster wrestler living in New York City. Yes, really.
Two of our favorite type designers, Peter Bruhn and Mark Simonson, are about to begin a match of Layer Tennis and we'll be providing commentary. Feel free to join in!
Simonson won the always amusing coin toss and serves the first volley.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis