TYPO Berlin 2010 – The TYPO Game: Picture Your Passion
Just like last year, TYPO Berlin is holding a contest for its 2010 edition. Let the Passion logo reveal what ignites your passion. Cut out the logo and use it to mark the object, the image, the person, the activity, the whatever you love and would do anything for. Make an image* of your passion and send it to TYPO Berlin. Running up to the conference, from May 20 to 22, each week three prizes will be randomly drawn amongst that week's entrants**. The prizes are:
|1st prize:||A free entrance to TYPO Berlin 2010 worth € 680|
|2nd prize:||TYPOnight° tickets for you plus three friends|
|3rd prize:||A surprise|
° TYPOnight is the closing party of TYPO Berlin on Saturday, May 22, 2010. More details will follow in due time.
The first winners will be drawn on Monday, February 8th; the last ones on May 10th, 2010. This gives you 14 chances to win a ticket to TYPO by parading your passion.
Studio Adhoc: TYPE HYPE
This it how it works:
1. Download the TYPO logo, print, and cut out.
2. Make your Passion image.
3. Upload your image to the TYPO website.*
4. Win a TYPO ticket worth € 680.**
* Image file requirements – width: 800 pixels, height: 500 pixels; colour mode: RGB; file format: JPG. Don't use any special characters or spaces in the file name.
By uploading your photo to the TYPO website you agree to waive all rights of use and entitle FontShop to make free use of the photographs in all communications related to the TYPO Berlin 2010.
** Each week one entry will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries of that week, to win a free ticket TYPO Berlin 2010. Only weekly entries that have submitted a new photograph are entered into the draw. FontShop reserves the right to disqualify any photograph or entry from the draw and from publication, if their content is deemed inappropriate or objectionable. The winners will be publicised on the TYPO Berlin website. The competition ends on 10 May 2010.
Jürgen Siebert: Schneegestöber
And remember: the second phase of the early bird registration ends on February 28, 2010. Until then professionals are saving € 100, and students even up to € 420. The following dates will help you plan your travel.
|First lecture:||Thursday, May 20th, 2 pm (registration starts at 10 am that day)|
|End of conference:||Saturday, May 22nd, 9 pm|
Header image:Yves Peters: music Photo © Michel Verlinden
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to sell your typefaces