In Use: Dolly for Finley
Folkert Gorter of Superfamous used Underware's Dolly Italic to create an elegant identity for Dutch event organizers Finley. Then he made it distinctive by taking that 'fi' ligature and mirroring it for an iconic monogram. The logo is strong enough to be the central element throughout the firm's site.
FF Scala Sans is used for finley.nu's navigation and headlines.
See also: The Superfamous site for Selios also uses Dolly (along with Avenir) to beautiful effect.
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist