In Use: Dolly for Finley
Folkert Gorter of Superfamous used Underware's Dolly Italic to create an elegant identity for Dutch event organizers Finley. Then he made it distinctive by taking that 'fi' ligature and mirroring it for an iconic monogram. The logo is strong enough to be the central element throughout the firm's site.
FF Scala Sans is used for finley.nu's navigation and headlines.
See also: The Superfamous site for Selios also uses Dolly (along with Avenir) to beautiful effect.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory