In Use: Dolly for Finley
Folkert Gorter of Superfamous used Underware's Dolly Italic to create an elegant identity for Dutch event organizers Finley. Then he made it distinctive by taking that 'fi' ligature and mirroring it for an iconic monogram. The logo is strong enough to be the central element throughout the firm's site.
FF Scala Sans is used for finley.nu's navigation and headlines.
See also: The Superfamous site for Selios also uses Dolly (along with Avenir) to beautiful effect.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars