In Use: Dolly for Finley
Folkert Gorter of Superfamous used Underware's Dolly Italic to create an elegant identity for Dutch event organizers Finley. Then he made it distinctive by taking that 'fi' ligature and mirroring it for an iconic monogram. The logo is strong enough to be the central element throughout the firm's site.
FF Scala Sans is used for finley.nu's navigation and headlines.
See also: The Superfamous site for Selios also uses Dolly (along with Avenir) to beautiful effect.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf