In Use: Dolly for Finley
Folkert Gorter of Superfamous used Underware's Dolly Italic to create an elegant identity for Dutch event organizers Finley. Then he made it distinctive by taking that 'fi' ligature and mirroring it for an iconic monogram. The logo is strong enough to be the central element throughout the firm's site.
FF Scala Sans is used for finley.nu's navigation and headlines.
See also: The Superfamous site for Selios also uses Dolly (along with Avenir) to beautiful effect.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago