FontCast #8 — Crystian Cruz
After years of working as a magazine art director in Brazil, Crystian Cruz took a hiatus to the UK's University of Reading where he developed his ideas for typeface design. He returned to start an editorial design consultancy, armed with expertise in both sides of typography: type creation and type use. Crystian expounds on the value of collaborative education and shares some of his excellent publication and typeface design.
Click here to watch the FontCast or simply push play below.
FontCast is FontShop's video podcast featuring the most interesting figures in typography and design. Subscribe in iTunes or watch individual episodes on Vimeo and YouTube.
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem