These Venetian Blinds Make Me Want to Stick With Curtains
I like my typography the same way I like my coffee and men. Hot and confusion-free. These venetian blinds are neither. They look neat, but I can't figure out why you want to spell something out in blinds.
Hot Radiator Reminds You of Its Reason For ExistingHot Radiator Reminds You of Its Reason For ExistingHot Radiator Reminds You of Its Reason For Existin
This "hot" radiator spells out its sole function (aside from promoting typography) and… Read more Read more
Do I just have abnormal windows? Does the rest of the world have ones that spell things out and would fit these blinds?
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf