New Font Bureau Fonts
Font Bureau's latest release includes: Titling Gothic, a versatile new family that's being put to use in publications like the LA Times and GQ; Truth, an expansion of Apple's Charcoal®; Minah, a fanciful display typeface by Jacqueline Sakwa; and 45 new styles of Clicker, Greg Thompson's grid-based sans serif. Read on for samples.
Titling Gothicby David Berlow (49 styles)
Truthby David Berlow (7 styles)
Minahby Jacqueline Sakwa (4 styles)
Clickerby Greg Thompson (47 styles)
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!