New Font Bureau Fonts
Font Bureau's latest release includes: Titling Gothic, a versatile new family that's being put to use in publications like the LA Times and GQ; Truth, an expansion of Apple's Charcoal®; Minah, a fanciful display typeface by Jacqueline Sakwa; and 45 new styles of Clicker, Greg Thompson's grid-based sans serif. Read on for samples.
Titling Gothicby David Berlow (49 styles)
Truthby David Berlow (7 styles)
Minahby Jacqueline Sakwa (4 styles)
Clickerby Greg Thompson (47 styles)
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About