New Font Bureau Fonts
Font Bureau's latest release includes: Titling Gothic, a versatile new family that's being put to use in publications like the LA Times and GQ; Truth, an expansion of Apple's Charcoal®; Minah, a fanciful display typeface by Jacqueline Sakwa; and 45 new styles of Clicker, Greg Thompson's grid-based sans serif. Read on for samples.
Titling Gothicby David Berlow (49 styles)
Truthby David Berlow (7 styles)
Minahby Jacqueline Sakwa (4 styles)
Clickerby Greg Thompson (47 styles)
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font