New Font Bureau Fonts
Font Bureau's latest release includes: Titling Gothic, a versatile new family that's being put to use in publications like the LA Times and GQ; Truth, an expansion of Apple's Charcoal®; Minah, a fanciful display typeface by Jacqueline Sakwa; and 45 new styles of Clicker, Greg Thompson's grid-based sans serif. Read on for samples.
Titling Gothicby David Berlow (49 styles)
Truthby David Berlow (7 styles)
Minahby Jacqueline Sakwa (4 styles)
Clickerby Greg Thompson (47 styles)
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee