Webfonts Week: An Interview with Christian Schwartz
On our fourth day of Webfonts Week I thought it wise to hear from someone who represents the future of type design. Who better than Christian Schwartz? With hundreds of typefaces under his belt by the time he reached age 30, Mr. Schwartz is one of the most accomplished and promising young type designers in the world. Most recently lauded for his custom typefaces for The Guardian, Deutsche Bahn, and the Empire State Building, Christian has also released retail fonts under the banners of FontFont, Emigre, House Industries, Font Bureau, and his own Commercial Type.
I asked Christian about what lies ahead for web fonts and how he approaches the challenge of designing type for the screen.
Click here to watch the FontCast or simply push play below.
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
游客's review on Article 免费商用中文字体有哪些？注意下，新蒂字体已不能商用。
游客's review on Article 超强视觉冲击-3D字体设计作品超强视觉冲击
游客's review on Article 20个出色的艺术字体设计作品欣赏优秀作品展
游客's review on Article 全球第一家手书数字化平台-在线书写毛笔字生成TTF字体给你全世界智慧
馬塞客's review on Article 字体疑问？1.可能是版权问题故意的。（体验版） 2、可能是字库制作时疏忽bug。
游客's review on Article 自己动手用FontCreator修改字体简单教程因为这是日本的字体，所以缺字很正常，字型的编排也是按照日本教育部标准做的。