I recently discovered TypeJockeys, a graphic design and type studio based in Vienna, Austria. Of course their type projects were what interested me the most, but also take a look at their other graphic design work and blog, it's worth it.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee