Last Day Of ATypI Conference TYP09 In Mexico
Today is the last day of TYP09, the 2009 edition of the ATypI conference currently being held in Mexico. People who couldn't attend were able to follow the conference online via Twitter and early online reports by Filip Blažek.
Filip Blažek | ATypI conference – Day OneFilip Blažek | ATypI conference – Day Two
Gabriel Martínez Meave © Henrique Nardi
The ATypI Mexico 2009 Flickr Pool offers a visual impression of the past days and the beautiful location in Mexico City.
Gorgeous calligraphy by Gabriel Martínez Meave © Henrique Nardi
Our reporter at large interviewing the lovely Nadine Chahine © Simon Daniels
John Downer gives Eben Sorkin typographic advice. Dalton Maag's Fabio Haag, Erik Spiekermann, and Georg Seifert look on. © Ivo Gabrowitsch
"The wandering Dutchman", exhibition organised by the Mexican Círculo de Tipógrafos on the occasion of the ATypI conference. Ietswaart is a Dutch graphic designer and brilliant lettering artist who worked in Mexico in the early 1960s. He did his most significant work as a book designer in Mexico, Venezuela and Barcelona and therefore remained largely unknown in the Netherlands. © Jan Middendorp
Balloon Room © Simon Daniels
Header image:Lecture hall in the School of Design of Anáhuac University © Ivo Gabrowitsch
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory