Typodarium, Your Daily Dose Of Type In 2010
Typodarium 2010, published by Lars Harmsen and Raban Ruddigkeit will be your daily source of typographic inspiration for the coming year. The first typographic tear-off calendar features 365 type designs – bread-and-butter faces, types with character, old masters, and young guns – from 180 foundries and designers hailing from 30 countries all over the world.
This year the tear-off calendar also makes for a great give-away, as it comes in a sturdy decorative box which is perfectly suited for collecting the torn off pages.
On each front page – which is decorative yet traditional and functional – the day, date, and month are set with a different font; on the back you'll find background information about the typeface, designer(s), sources… and even a marriage proposal at some point!
Make sure to get the 2010 edition fast, because last year's copies were sold out virtually immediately! Order it here.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!