Hughes, Barnbrook, Spiekermann in London
FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006.
Speakers include our own Erik Spiekermann, plus Jonathan Barnbrook, Geoff Nicol, Rian Hughes, and Morag Myerscough. The theme for the conference is "design and business". Each speaker will talk about recent projects and offer some insight into how they deal with clients, the conflicts between creativity and budgeting, and the types of challenges faced by their studios.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles