Hughes, Barnbrook, Spiekermann in London
FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006.
Speakers include our own Erik Spiekermann, plus Jonathan Barnbrook, Geoff Nicol, Rian Hughes, and Morag Myerscough. The theme for the conference is "design and business". Each speaker will talk about recent projects and offer some insight into how they deal with clients, the conflicts between creativity and budgeting, and the types of challenges faced by their studios.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp