Hughes, Barnbrook, Spiekermann in London
FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006.
Speakers include our own Erik Spiekermann, plus Jonathan Barnbrook, Geoff Nicol, Rian Hughes, and Morag Myerscough. The theme for the conference is "design and business". Each speaker will talk about recent projects and offer some insight into how they deal with clients, the conflicts between creativity and budgeting, and the types of challenges faced by their studios.
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters