Hughes, Barnbrook, Spiekermann in London
FontShop and INDX proudly present One Friday, a design conference to be in held in London on 24th February, 2006.
Speakers include our own Erik Spiekermann, plus Jonathan Barnbrook, Geoff Nicol, Rian Hughes, and Morag Myerscough. The theme for the conference is "design and business". Each speaker will talk about recent projects and offer some insight into how they deal with clients, the conflicts between creativity and budgeting, and the types of challenges faced by their studios.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage