If you visit regularly you will have noticed that The FontFeed was down for 24 hours or so. Wednesday afternoon the development team in San Francisco were making a series of configuration changes to the site. At some point they discovered that something had gone awry, and the most recent articles were missing. The site was set into maintenance mode while they restored the code and database to working condition.
I am happy to report The FontFeed is up and working again. Although the problems have been solved and the database which houses all the FontFeed article content is intact, it appears that images of many recent posts went missing. I will need a little time to restore those missing images, starting with the latest posts and working my way backwards from there. This means that to my regret I won't be able to post anything new before the weekend. To quote John Lennon:
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
I have some very yummy stuff coming up, so please bear with us.
Header image:fStop Image 346.007, from Bad Luck Situations. Photographer: Patrick Strattner
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging