[Unicode Announcement] Last Call for Unicode 5.2 Data
The data files in the Unicode Character Database for Unicode 5.2 have
been revised to include all of the authorized changes from the last UTC
meeting. If you use any of the Unicode data in your implementations,
please update a test version of your implementation to use those files
and run your tests. If there are any showstopper bugs, please report
them (using http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html) as soon as possible.
From this point, the only adjustments that will be made to the data
will be on the basis of showstopper bugs, including bugs uncovered in
the process of updating the Unicode Collation data files for UCA 5.2.
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee