[Unicode Announcement] 33rd Internationalization & Unicode Conference-Keynote Speaker Announcement
33rd Internationalization & Unicode Conference
Features Sessions on Security, Open Source,
Social Networking and Cloud Computing
The Unicode® Consortium announces that Nicholas Ostler, Chairman, Foundation for Endangered Languages, will keynote the 33rd Internationalization & Unicode® Conference (IUC). The conference, sponsored by Gold Sponsors Adobe, Inc. and WinSoft, will take place in San Jose, Calif., USA; October 14-16, 2009. For more information and to register please visit www.unicode.org/contacts.html.
About the Event Producer
OMGT is the Event Producer for the Internationalization & Unicode Conferences. OMG is an open membership, not-for-profit consortium that produces and maintains computer industry specifications for interoperable enterprise applications. Our specifications include MDA®, UML®, CORBA®, MOFT, XMI® and CWMT. OMG's specifications are all available for download by everyone without charge.
For more information about OMG, visit us online at http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About