In Use: FF Liant for Weleda
A storefront in Stockholm sports a logotype set in FF Liant.
In 1976, Ingrid Liche began designing what would be FF Liant Medium for the packaging of the natural cosmetic company Weleda AG in Germany. The face defined the corporate identity of Weleda worldwide, and because of the company's prestige, the look of the entire natural cosmetic industry.
Liche re-digitized the font in 1995, adding several ligatures and expanding the face to a three-weight family. FF Liant's lively forms are taken from nature, so it works beautifully on packaging for organic cremes and the like.
See also: Occupant Gothic
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars