In Use: FF Liant for Weleda
A storefront in Stockholm sports a logotype set in FF Liant.
In 1976, Ingrid Liche began designing what would be FF Liant Medium for the packaging of the natural cosmetic company Weleda AG in Germany. The face defined the corporate identity of Weleda worldwide, and because of the company's prestige, the look of the entire natural cosmetic industry.
Liche re-digitized the font in 1995, adding several ligatures and expanding the face to a three-weight family. FF Liant's lively forms are taken from nature, so it works beautifully on packaging for organic cremes and the like.
See also: Occupant Gothic
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
游客's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体试试能用吗
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗