Last hours for the Axel promotion
Heads up everyone – today is June 30th, so anyone still interested in grabbing this previous FontFeed post. What is special about Axel is less its aesthetic refinement for the reader than its usefulness to people who work at monitors every day.
Similar letters and numbers are clearly distinguishable (l, i, I, 1, 7; 0, O; e, c …).Increased contrast between regular and bold.Style set linking for Office applications (bold key).Small caps instead of italics for emphasis.High legibility on the monitor via ClearType support.Good complement of numbers (superscript, subscript, fractions…).Real WYSIWYG in Microsoft Excel.Pleasing look on paper.PDF and Web embeddable (@font-face allowed)
Until midnight today June 30th Axel is available for download at the introductory price of only $/€19.90 outside Germany for the set (four styles, licensed for 1 to 5 users). After that the family will cost € 79.90 (both prices exclusive of VAT). So don't waste any time and get Axel while it's still so cheap.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles