Survive The Financial Battlefield With Inlingua Business English
The Hamburg, Germany-based affiliate of Optix DigitalPictures – a multi-disciplined, full-service post-production facility, with its head office in Toronto, Canada – has produced a rather unconventional commercial for Inlingua. Last year Inlingua Hamburg advertised their Inlingua Business English program with a print campaign drawing on the insecurity of people who must learn to use English in business deals. By outfitting businessmen with kiddie antennas, silly glasses, and party hats advertising agency Kolle Rebbe drove home the slogan (set in FF Dax) "Do you really know how your English sounds to others?"
Now Kolle Rebbe follows this up with an action-packed motion graphics piece which compares the global economy to a battlefield – only those who know the language will come out on top. Optix Kreation created a world entirely made up of words in Helvetica caps. The video looks and feels like a first-person shooter war game, with excellent POV camera work and sound design. The camera runs and ducks through the environment, hiding behind walls and in trenches, while being assailed from all sides by helicopters, fighter jets, tanks, and explosions made of type. Those represent the obstacles one might find on ones path toward achieving ones goal.
The Behance Network features a breakdown of the production of the video. View the commercial in high quality (960 x 540 px) on the Motionographer website.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints