How The New TypeCon2009 Logo Came To Be
TypeCon is the annual type conference in the USA which is held in a different city each year. The Society of Typographic Aficionados (SOTA) organises the sixth edition "Rhythm" in Atlanta from July 14th till 19th.
SOTA commissioned the New York based Under Consideration Department of Design – Armin Vit and Mexican born Bryony Gomez-Palacio – to design the new logo. On their website UC.DOD describe the creation process from initial concept to finished logo in 15 steps. Worth watching.
The supporting typeface is "the indefatigable Benton Sans" by The Font Bureau, Inc.
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体