Typography Made In Mumbai
The cover of the April edition of British trade magazine Creative Review sports an original Indian taxi, pimped and lettered by Mumbai-based Grandmother India design studio – check their website entirely clad in Eric Olson's surprisingly friendly straight-sided tech sans Klavika. Creative Review documents in words and image the process of decorating the taxi on their internal blog, where an interview with the designers can be found as well.
Header image:CR, Aashim Tyagi
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer