Typography Made In Mumbai
The cover of the April edition of British trade magazine Creative Review sports an original Indian taxi, pimped and lettered by Mumbai-based Grandmother India design studio – check their website entirely clad in Eric Olson's surprisingly friendly straight-sided tech sans Klavika. Creative Review documents in words and image the process of decorating the taxi on their internal blog, where an interview with the designers can be found as well.
Header image:CR, Aashim Tyagi
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read