HypeForType debuts pre-launch Pong game
A new type foundry, HypeForType, that's set to open soon with designs by Jon Burgerman, Alex Trochut and Si Scott, has launched an old-school Pong game online giving users the chance to win £50 vouchers.
The retro game invites users to test their skills at becoming 'King Pong' ahead of HypeForType's official launch, which is currently slated for May. HypeForType is a digital foundry that's being set up by graphic designer and typographer Alex Haigh, who runs a Nottingham studio, Thinkdust.
Haigh is currently planning to release volumes of fonts every three to four months, featuring designs by leading artists, designers, typographers and illustrators. Volume.01 features work by Si Scott, Alex Trochut, Job Burgerman, Luke Lukas, and HelloHikimoro.
HypeForType also plans to develop a typeface for the visually impaired on behalf of blindness charity the RNIB, and to work with DAHRA (Designers Against Human Rights Abuses) on other projects.
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
游客's review on Article 免费商用中文字体有哪些？注意下，新蒂字体已不能商用。
游客's review on Article 超强视觉冲击-3D字体设计作品超强视觉冲击
游客's review on Article 20个出色的艺术字体设计作品欣赏优秀作品展
游客's review on Article 全球第一家手书数字化平台-在线书写毛笔字生成TTF字体给你全世界智慧
馬塞客's review on Article 字体疑问？1.可能是版权问题故意的。（体验版） 2、可能是字库制作时疏忽bug。
游客's review on Article 自己动手用FontCreator修改字体简单教程因为这是日本的字体，所以缺字很正常，字型的编排也是按照日本教育部标准做的。