HypeForType debuts pre-launch Pong game
A new type foundry, HypeForType, that's set to open soon with designs by Jon Burgerman, Alex Trochut and Si Scott, has launched an old-school Pong game online giving users the chance to win £50 vouchers.
The retro game invites users to test their skills at becoming 'King Pong' ahead of HypeForType's official launch, which is currently slated for May. HypeForType is a digital foundry that's being set up by graphic designer and typographer Alex Haigh, who runs a Nottingham studio, Thinkdust.
Haigh is currently planning to release volumes of fonts every three to four months, featuring designs by leading artists, designers, typographers and illustrators. Volume.01 features work by Si Scott, Alex Trochut, Job Burgerman, Luke Lukas, and HelloHikimoro.
HypeForType also plans to develop a typeface for the visually impaired on behalf of blindness charity the RNIB, and to work with DAHRA (Designers Against Human Rights Abuses) on other projects.
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体