Peterpaul Kloosterman is a publication designer whose skills with typographie are evident in every piece shown at his 2pk studio site. It may be the web's only portfolio in which you can browse the work not only by client and medium, but also by the colors and typefaces that were used. A font lover's bliss!
FF Quaadrat Sans, by another Dutchman Fred Smeijers, is clearly one of Kloostermann's favorite types. Find it on a variety of pieces for the independent movie theatre Filmhuis Gouda.
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font