Peterpaul Kloosterman is a publication designer whose skills with typographie are evident in every piece shown at his 2pk studio site. It may be the web's only portfolio in which you can browse the work not only by client and medium, but also by the colors and typefaces that were used. A font lover's bliss!
FF Quaadrat Sans, by another Dutchman Fred Smeijers, is clearly one of Kloostermann's favorite types. Find it on a variety of pieces for the independent movie theatre Filmhuis Gouda.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?