Peterpaul Kloosterman is a publication designer whose skills with typographie are evident in every piece shown at his 2pk studio site. It may be the web's only portfolio in which you can browse the work not only by client and medium, but also by the colors and typefaces that were used. A font lover's bliss!
FF Quaadrat Sans, by another Dutchman Fred Smeijers, is clearly one of Kloostermann's favorite types. Find it on a variety of pieces for the independent movie theatre Filmhuis Gouda.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf