Peterpaul Kloosterman is a publication designer whose skills with typographie are evident in every piece shown at his 2pk studio site. It may be the web's only portfolio in which you can browse the work not only by client and medium, but also by the colors and typefaces that were used. A font lover's bliss!
FF Quaadrat Sans, by another Dutchman Fred Smeijers, is clearly one of Kloostermann's favorite types. Find it on a variety of pieces for the independent movie theatre Filmhuis Gouda.
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer