Typographic Find From Rome Marathon
FontShop colleague Klaus Spanka not only improved his personal record by 18 minutes last Sunday at the Maratona della Citta' di Roma, which he ran in 3 hours, 38 minutes and 6 seconds – this table displays his progress throughout the run. He also brought back the Magazine Maratona to the office meeting.
On page 20 of the magazine there is a beautiful full page advertisement for mineral water manufacturer Ferrarelle, which boasts to be "the number one in carbonated Italian mineral water. Underneath the headline "Ferrarelle runs with you" you see the red shoe of a marathon runner, which is tied in a wondrous way with a white shoelace to form the Ferrarelle signature. Shoe and lace become the logo of the water brand.
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist