Hoping For Stability
At last our problems with The FontFeed seem to be resolved. Unfortunately we now have quite a bit of catching up to do, so in the meantime maybe head over to Unzipped – if you haven't already – for the Robothon reports (which are also later than planned due to my heavy cold last week). The First Impressions post includes links to Robothon coverage by others. Here on The FontFeed you can expect the overdue second part of the TDC2 2009 winners with the text faces, and then on with the show.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee