EXHIBITION: MWM Graphics at Concrete Hermit
MWM Graphics shows new works in an exhibition at East London gallery Concrete Hermit opening this Thursday." />
Portland-based graphic-deign studio MWM Graphics shows new works in an exhibition at East London gallery Concrete Hermit opening this Thursday.
The graphics are the work of Matt Moore and is the studio's first solo show in the UK. Moore works across disciplines, ranging from watercolour paintings to aerosol murals, to citrus-coloured vector illustrations.
Concrete Hermit says: "Matt has been constantly evolving and expanding his visual vocabulary over the years, incorporating distorted shapes, rich textures and vibrant patterns into his unique graphic language. He also has a passion for logo design and typography, viewing alphabets as a set of shapes and "a world of infinite possibilities." MWM designs have featured on T-shirts and skateboards, and have also drawn attention from a diverse selection of names such as The Guardian, Nike and Rojo Magazine in Barcelona who published a recent book of his works."
The exhibition runs March 5 to April 30.
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer