EXHIBITION: MWM Graphics at Concrete Hermit
MWM Graphics shows new works in an exhibition at East London gallery Concrete Hermit opening this Thursday." />
Portland-based graphic-deign studio MWM Graphics shows new works in an exhibition at East London gallery Concrete Hermit opening this Thursday.
The graphics are the work of Matt Moore and is the studio's first solo show in the UK. Moore works across disciplines, ranging from watercolour paintings to aerosol murals, to citrus-coloured vector illustrations.
Concrete Hermit says: "Matt has been constantly evolving and expanding his visual vocabulary over the years, incorporating distorted shapes, rich textures and vibrant patterns into his unique graphic language. He also has a passion for logo design and typography, viewing alphabets as a set of shapes and "a world of infinite possibilities." MWM designs have featured on T-shirts and skateboards, and have also drawn attention from a diverse selection of names such as The Guardian, Nike and Rojo Magazine in Barcelona who published a recent book of his works."
The exhibition runs March 5 to April 30.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?