FontExpert 2009 v10.0 Release 1-字体管理工具
Changes in FontExpert 2009-Version 10.0 Release 1 (December 14, 2008):
1. Create Font Library feature classifies fonts and organizes folders by font family classes.
2. Backup/Restore FontExpert database (with keywords and categories) and Font Groups. Allows to exchange backup between XP and Vista computers.
3. New printing and print preview with customizable reports.
4. Enhanced Export to HTML feature creates A-Z html album, supports drop shadow in font samples.
5. Search by Panose properties, by Family Style, Width, Weight, Monospaced properties, by Foundry, by Vendor ID in Database Search view. Search for Panose matches menu command (search for similar fonts).
6. Better performance when processing large number of fonts.
7. "Foundry" and "Vendor ID" columns in the main view (Details view type).
8. "Family Style" column in Find Fonts... results list and in the Windows Fonts view.
9. Better detection of Windows font source files (Show Source Files of Windows Font)
10. Support to raster fonts (.fon) created in new Portable Executable File Format.
11. Anti-aliased drawing of font samples.
12. "Sort by" context menu command (sort by Foundry, By Location, etc.) in the main view.
13. Fixed: Macintosh OpenType/TrueType fonts with the only Macintosh character set were previewed incorrectly and were drawn as Arial.
14. Other enhancements.
15. Minor issues were fixed.
16. Now FontExpert does not require to start it "As Administrator" on Windows Vista and Windows Vista x64 Edition.
下载:FontExpert 2009 v10.0 Release 1
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·TypeDecon Digital Download
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The 52 best free graffiti fonts