[Unicode Announcement] Public Review Issue: IVD Submission, PRI #167
The Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public review and
comment. Details are on the following web page:
Review periods for the new items close on June 26, 2010.
Please see the page for links to discussion and relevant documents.
Briefly, the new issue is:
PRI #167 Ideographic Variation Database Submission
The Ideographic Variation Database provides a registry for collections
of unique variation sequences containing unified ideographs, allowing
for standardized interchange according to UTS #37, Ideographic Variation
Database. A submission to the Ideographic Variation Database has been
received for: "Combined registration of the Hanyo-Densi collection and
of sequences in that collection". Details are in the background document.
Reviewers are encouraged to comment on any aspect of the submissions,
but more particularly on:
* whether the intent of a proposed collection is appropriately described
* whether the glyphic subset corresponding to a proposed sequence is
indeed a glyphic subset of the base character for the sequence
* whether the proposed sequences are congruent with the scope of their
collection, or whether a new collection may be more appropriate
If you have comments for official consideration, please post them by
submitting your comments through our feedback & reporting page:
If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode mail list, then please use
the following link to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware that
discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically
recorded as input to the IVD registrar. You must use the reporting link
above to generate comments for official consideration.
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·TypeDecon Digital Download
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The 52 best free graffiti fonts
游客ReviewFS Emeric字体：一款令人愉悦的新字体font article没看看有这款字体啊
我在这儿Review网页设计中的艺术字体设计与排版（1）font article很好 值得学习
新蒂字体 授权使用： 无需备案免费使用的情况： 在个人电脑上安装、打印个人文档、个人网站、博客、微博配图 需要备案免费使用的情况： 设计有可能商用的稿件（在商用时购买商业授权）、用于免费提供给他人的印刷品（印量在500份以内，且无需获得印刷品行政许可）的情况、用作没有品牌冠名的公益广告、用作完全免费（不能含有收费项目）的软件及网络服务。 需要购买个人授权的情况： 个人网店的装饰、个体商...