[Unicode Announcement] Unicode Collation Algorithm Version 5.2 Released
Version 5.2 of the Unicode Collation Algorithm has been released.
This version resynchronizes the Unicode Collation Algorithm with all
of the updates for the Unicode Standard, Version 5.2. Please note
the following changes and issues for implementations:
* The text of UTS #10 has been updated. Among other changes, the
revised text for UTS #10 makes it clear that the BASE for
implicit generation of weights for Han characters does not
include unassigned code points.
* There are small changes in Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam
(including weighting for chillus), Tamil, and Sinhala. While
these changes move in the direction of expected behavior, good
results will only come from tailoring for particular languages,
such as with CLDR.
* There have been significant changes to the ordering of many
combining marks. Many combining marks that are not in customary
use in modern languages now have the same secondary weight, and
will only be distinguished on a fourth level, by code point
ordering. This can be seen by looking at the Unicode Collation
Charts (http://unicode.org/charts/collation/). In 5.2, many
characters now have a white background, indicating that they
sort exactly the same as the previous character, unless a 4th
(codepoint) level is used.
* Implementations of UCA should take note that the increased
number of characters may cause overflows if the implementing
code makes certain assumptions or optimizations. This can result
either from the new character additions (which increase the
number of distinct weights in the table) or because of changes
in the way the weights, particularly for secondary weight
values, are assigned in the table. The latter change may result
in unexpected numbers of characters having the same weight.
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·TypeDecon Digital Download
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
游客ReviewFS Emeric字体：一款令人愉悦的新字体font article没看看有这款字体啊
我在这儿Review网页设计中的艺术字体设计与排版（1）font article很好 值得学习
新蒂字体 授权使用： 无需备案免费使用的情况： 在个人电脑上安装、打印个人文档、个人网站、博客、微博配图 需要备案免费使用的情况： 设计有可能商用的稿件（在商用时购买商业授权）、用于免费提供给他人的印刷品（印量在500份以内，且无需获得印刷品行政许可）的情况、用作没有品牌冠名的公益广告、用作完全免费（不能含有收费项目）的软件及网络服务。 需要购买个人授权的情况： 个人网店的装饰、个体商...