Fluent shapes. Designing type is like driving a car. If you drive a car, you always take the curve in a natural way. If you draw a curve (of a character) on paper, this is exactly the same. The curve starts smoothly, never out of a sudden. While driving a car, you don't start turning the wheel when you are already in the beginning of the curve. A while before you arrive in the curve you anticipate by leading your car gently in the right direction. Think about driving a car when you are sketching type on a paper.
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·TypeDecon Digital Download
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The 52 best free graffiti fonts